Global technological advancements keep evolving at a rapid speed, however, we all still want to enjoy the small things in life, nature, the earth, and everything around us and by utilising technology to support our lifestyles and to support our way of living is something we can all aspire to improve.
Nothing we do in modern day life, will not include the use of technology in some shape or form and investing in technology and on-going innovation in technology solutions, we ensure that Fio and our companies remain at the forefront of technological advancements to improve life as we know it today.
Fio Capital Group believes that our investment in technology is a key investment priority with significant benefits to our group at large and an excellent return on our investment. We continue to develop new and often ground breaking technological solutions which not only have excellent commercial value, but also improve and support the way we do business in a modern globally connected world.
1. Economic growth: Technology is a key driver of economic growth. It enables our businesses to be more productive, efficient, and innovative, which in turn leads to increased economic growth.
2. Job creation: Technology creates new industries and jobs. For example, the rise of the internet and social media has created numerous jobs in web development, digital marketing, and content creation. Our commitment to Help Entrepreneurs Grow is fundamental to our business strategy and supports our belief that entrepreneurs are the only sustainable solution to creating much needed job opportunities in the economies and communities we serve.
3. Improving quality of life: Technology has the potential to improve our quality of life in countless ways, from medical advancements to environmental sustainability to improving education, and Fio believes that everything we do in modern life, has technology tied to it in one form or another. Our in-house developers and programmers are continuously developing new innovative solutions for improving our technologies and systems to ensure that we have world-class systems which makes a difference in the way we use technology in our daily lives.
4. Global competitiveness: Investing in technology is necessary to remain competitive in the global economy. Countries that lag behind in technology development risk falling behind economically and losing their competitive edge, and Africa is no exception. Contrary to what the world may perceive, Africa and South Africa has no lack of technology expertise and we are often at the forefront of new technological developments and innovation.
5. Addressing global challenges: Technology can help address some of the world’s biggest challenges, such as climate change, hunger, and disease. For example, clean energy technologies can reduce greenhouse gas emissions, while biotechnology can help improve crop yields and combat disease.
Fio Capital Group is invested in a number of core industries, and all our industries use technology and innovative new solutions to help address the problems we want to mitigate for generations to come.
Investing in technology for the future is critical to ensure economic growth, job creation, quality of life improvements, global competitiveness, and addressing global challenges.
Changing the way we buy and sell businesses. We bring you a platform that creates a credible way to buy/sell a business.
Groen is your digital home where you can find household items in South Africa. Our variety, quality and knowledge ensure that we can safely and easily get the products to you. Any space can be given new life with unique products and signature pieces. This is a way to show your personal expression. It creates calmness, gives inspiration, builds identity and elevates any space from a generic room to a personal paradise.
The future of blockchain and asset-based tokens is promising and has the potential to transform the way companies raise capital. Asset-based tokens are digital representations of real-world assets, such as real estate, stocks, and commodities, that are stored on a blockchain. FioX will revolutionise the way assets are bought, sold, and traded..
We consult first, and in turn offer a full spectrum of in-house services that are specifically developed to provide cost-effective business solutions that complement each other, adding more value to your company as well as to the quality of your products and/or services. We take responsibility for our recommendations and implement according to what has been discussed during the consultation.
A healthy understanding and relationship with money are vital if you want to grow your business. Our Wealth Management team will help you take control of your finances by ensuring you have the right products for your business and personal life.
Human resources provide your business with a clear roadmap to function optimally. Our professional team takes all your business elements into account and delivers actionable plans to ensure employees and employers work in synergy to optimise productivity.
Marketing is vital to ensure the ideal audience sees your business, but knowing where to start can be tough. Our experts will help you build and implement a solid strategy that ensures the growth of your business.
Accurate documentation of your business’s finances is crucial to determine whether it is generating revenue and achieving a favourable return on investment (ROI). Our specialised accountants and tax professionals will ensure you reach – and exceed – your short, medium and long-term financial goals.
Up to date, technology and equipment must continually be operating effectively. Professional IT support should be readily available to minimise downtime that will decrease productivity. Our team of IT experts work directly with you to ensure your business is always connected and running smoothly.
Custom software development and management give businesses the means to leverage their unique selling proposition (USP) as well as provide existing and prospective customers with an exclusive brand experience.
Attorneys are necessary to safeguard your business’s legal interests. Our in-house team of lawyers will ensure your business is protected against – and can handle – any legal issues that may arise.
In-store audio & visual set-ups will provide your brand with a distinctive environment, delivering a unique buying experience. Our team will ensure that your brand stands apart from competitors.
Fio e-learning trains companies, universities, schools and small business enterprises (SMEs) to use specialised online learning management systems (LMS) which provide the opportunity for the creation, development and design of bespoke training courses. They are all cloud-based and can be accessed anywhere in the world.